Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Spain's Maria Hernandez is currently getting ready for the US Ladies Open 2010 in Oakmont USA, had this to say.
I'm in Toledo, Ohio right now. Here is where I played my first tournament on the LPGA last year with an sponsor exemption so it is always nice to be back!
On the first round I shot 1 under and today I shot 1 under again. Today I played a little better, but didn't score too well. I started feeling better on the course so hopefully this is the beginning of something good.
I will be playing this weekend so hopefully day after I improved and I can shot some good score.


The US Ladies open officially starts tomorrow 8th July and will run till the 11th July. Close to 150 ladies expected to take part.

Wed., July 7
Gates Open at 6:30 a.m. EST
Practice Round


Thu., July 8
First Round
Gates Open at 6:30 a.m.

Players tee off of # 1 and # 10 throughout the day



Fri., July 9

Second Round
Gates Open at 6:30 a.m.

Players tee off of # 1 and # 10 throughout the day
Field is cut at the conclusion of play to low 60 and ties, plus anyone within 10 strokes of the leader.



Sat., July 10

Third Round
Gates Open at 7:00 a.m.

Players tee off of # 1


Sun., July 11

Final Round
Gates Open at 7:00 a.m.

Players tee off of # 1
Trophy Presentation on 18th green immediately following play

No comments:

Post a Comment